Dodsworth & Brown Funeral Home, Robinson Chapel, is a combination of the Dodsworth & Brown Funeral Home and the Robinson Funeral Home. Both businesses were well established at the turn of the century, dating back to 1867.
The present location (at the corner of King & Wellington Streets) was totally renovated in 1991 to allow for the two businesses (Dodsworth & Brown Funeral Home - formerly at the corner of Main and Bay Streets and the Robinson Funeral Home - current location) to be placed under one roof. As a gesture of corporate and civic pride, the funeral home refurbished the fountain in Wellington Park, which stands in front of the funeral home, and held a dedication service to mark the completion of the renovations.
Our dedicated staff are courteous and professional...our facilities are bright, comfortable and well-maintained and our personalized services are provided with dignity and respect.